Connectivity / IP Services
Xisp.net offers a range of connectivity options including single & multi-channel analog dialup, ISDN, iDSL, sDSL and T-1. In addition, we offer Domain Name Services (DNS), e-mail services, remote access services, shared and dedicated web hosting services, as well as eCommerce capabilities.
Clients wishing enhanced IP services can use our Custom Products which provide an on-site "Data Center in a Box". Available enhanced services include providing transparent, user-controlled encrypted security association links/VPN communication with other enabled sites, onsite firewall services, e-mail services at LAN speeds, Internet accelerator services, intranet web services, enhanced remote access services, secure off-site backup services, as well as fax services.
Since connectivity / IP services must be engineered to work together Xisp.net offers an sDSL Business Class Service Package which provides all the basic connectivity / IP services a small business requires on a cost effective. Enhanced services can be added when they are required. Alternatively, the full range of Connectivity / IP Services are available on an ala' Carte basis.
If you would like to know what connectivity / IP Service options are available to meet your requirements please contact us. For connectivity options we need the complete street address and primary phone number for your site(s) to perform a free no-obligation assessment / pre-qualification.
Our sDSL Business Class Service Package Includes:
- Allocated bandwidth, 7x24 connections to the Internet, ranging from 144 kbps to 1500 kbps both upstream and downstream (availability depends on wire distance from Telco Central Office and appropriate facilities)
- Routed connections with IP address assignment as needed
- Dial-up capability for interim and emergency use
- Unlimited workstation & server use at the installation site
- Virtual Domain Name Service support
- Virtual email server support*
- Virtual web server support*
- Flat rate service (includes all Telco, CLEC, and Internet Access fees)
- Emergency off-site (our East Coast facility) and remote site (our West Coast facility) mail relay service
- Basic firewall/filter activation
- Basic customer accessible bandwidth monitoring
- Quality of Service Guarantee included
- Optional fault tolerant connection services
- Optional Excalibur Class IP Server/Security Gateways
* Subject to reasonable use limitations as agreed to in service contract